What is a SBI Mobile Number Change Form?
SBI offers its customers the opportunity to change their mobile numbers across the platform through a simple mobile number change request form. The SBI mobile number change request letter form is filed across the State Bank of India by the user for a change in their credentials.
Mobile number is one of the most important credentials that different users have with each other. A mobile number has a lot of significant purposes when it comes to procedures such as banking. With the online system prevailing and improving, the need for a mobile number is reasonably necessary. Thus, when changing your mobile number, you need to sign up for a request letter form to carry it out successfully.
Information Required on a SBI Mobile Number Change Form
An SBI mobile number change request letter form is quite general and straightforward in terms of the information provided across it. As this involves the banking system, most of the information associated with the form involves the respective details. Users who are looking forward to changing their SBI mobile number needs to fill out the following details in the form:
- Their SBI account number, name, and the branch name or code of the respective State Bank of India.
- Select the change in the mobile number field and fill it out with the new mobile number.
- The date of submission and place of submission.
- Official signature of the applicant, as provided in the banking credentials.
How to Fill Out a SBI Mobile Number Change Form?
The process of filling out an SBI mobile number change request letter form is quite straightforward. The form does not take in a lot of information from the user within the document, making the process quite easy. However, the applicant needs to follow the following step-by-step procedure strictly to avoid any conjectures.
Step 1: Add the SBI account number, applicant's name, and account holder, followed by the branch name or code in the top-most fillable fields.
Step 2: Since the user is looking forward to changing their mobile number, they need to tick the check box adjacent to the option of “Change of Mobile Number.” Provide the new mobile number within the available field.
Step 3: Provide the date of submission, where the application is being filed, followed by the official signature of the applicant as a token of proof. Once the user completes all the associated information, the process of filling out the SBI mobile number change form concludes.
What is a SBI Mobile Number Change Form Used For?
A SBI mobile number change form is quite handy in managing the banking services. The need for the mobile number is prevalent in most banking systems, which generally makes the form a necessity. A user who changes their mobile number needs to apply for this form for numerous reasons. These reasons, if not appropriately observed, lead to several issues. An SBI mobile number change request letter form can be used in cases when:
- The user needs to issue their new cheque book, a new ATM card, or transfer their account onto another branch.
- If the user considers closing their deposit account in SBI, they will require their actual mobile number as a mode of communication. If somehow their number changes and is not informed on time, several issues with verification arise.
- Users might need to change their SMS alerts onto the new mobile number.
- There might be a need to smoothen out mobile banking and internet banking services.